Sunday, January 30, 2005

i injured my knee.. ouch..

yup.. that's right.. i injured my knee.. kinda bad.. i'm the 2nd huijie, with waipeng and aline being my first aiders.. haha.. think they very ke lian.. always being the first aiders.. kudos to them manz..

yar.. anyway it was the SPCA bike quest, so we had a night of cycling.. went to quite a number of places, starting from the east coast park.. past by joo chiat, paya lebar, mount vernon, serangoon, ang mo kio, novena, orchard, city hall n back to east coast..

haha.. but the main point is... i injured my knee.. i admit i m not a very good cyclist, kinda accident-prone too.. haha.. was going down the slope as we past by SPCA at mount vernon and the police gurkha camp area, n somehow i lost control of my bike.. n there u have it.. i fell n got that horrible cut + abrasions.. worse, the policemen on guard duty saw me falling off.. wahh.. embarrassed manz.. got to borrow iodine solution n the bandage from them also..

but i m strong!! haha.. continued with the whole thing, went to other places despite my butt n my knee screaming for help.. haha.. waipeng said we cycled 47 km.. woah.. what a feat.. haha.. anyway that was not the only time i fell off from the bike.. there's another incident i knocked into the railings near east coast park (though i didn't fall off..) n on the way back in the park i fell again.. knocking into a tree i think.. haha.. super suay..

so when we finally went back to the starting point.. i already couldn't walk properly.. n when one of the organisers was applying first aid to my knee.. especially when he used alcohol to swap over the wound.. i screamed like hell manz.. really super painful.. (don't believe, go try it yourself at your own risk..) had to deal with people who keep looking at my knee.. sheesh.. but luckily i got a free ride home from them.. haha..

n i took super super long for my bath.. can't let the wound get into contact with water.. n i had alot of other abrasions to clean up.. *ouch ouch ouch* i even put a chair inside the bathroom manz.. my dad was like, reprimanding me for going for this bike quest.. oh well.. it still won't stop me from joining this kind of activity in future.. haha..

think i'm going to have a problem going to school for this coming week.. especially when i have 2 lab sessions.. wonder if i can still wear jeans with my wounds like that.. n i can't wear nice skirts on chinese new year anymore!! need to cover up all my bruises.. arghh..

shall go catch some sleep before going to teach my naughty cousin for tuition.. n having to deal with my grandma's questions on my knee too.. sigh..

No comments: