Sunday, January 22, 2006

one week back..

*waves to all my friends in Bago* HELLO!! hehe.. didn't expect you guys to drop by my blog and leave messages.. hehe.. really miss u guys alot alot ALOT!! now i've my yahoo messenger, so we can chat online! add me to your friendster, or to your yahoo messenger or whatever! so that we all can keep in contact often!! =)

let me digress a bit, first time i see my father staying up so late to watch a movie on tv.. those soldiers-war kind of movie.. not my cup of tea, haha.. but anyway...

i can't believe i've been back from Bago for more than a week.. everything is so different from there.. went to school, went for orchestra practices, meeting up with friends.. there was no time for me to feel lost, maybe when i have nothing to do, i'll start listening to "Makita Kang Muli" and think of the days i've spent there..

i'll be too tired to think of anything when i go to bed.. and i'm still used to the sleeping timing i had over there.. sleeping at 12am, waking up at 8am.. haha.. healthy lifestyle huh.. but once the schoolwork starts getting hectic, i may revert back to my night-owl habits.. haha..

i'm only looking forward to use my computer everyday, so that i can see them online, or send texts to them.. i'm also looking forward to my next trip back there again.. *cross my fingers* hopefully soon..

chinese new year is coming, but i'm still missing the christmas in bago!! =(

No comments: