Saturday, January 14, 2006

adjusting back..

this time round i guess i have an easier time adjusting back to the life here in singapore.. i remembered the last time when i came back from philippines, i cried for the first few days, and i couldn't get over it for at least 2 weeks.. maybe this time round, there wasn't a lot of time for me to be alone and think back of the things that would probably make me cry.. had to go back to school the day after i arrived back in singapore, and today was another day spent in the orchestra practice.. but maybe at night, when i listen to the songs i've heard in bago, or when i look into the box filled with all the gifts they have given me, it will just bring back the memories and hmm..

now my fingers hurt, with the blisters.. the result of not practising the harp for almost 2 months.. but i would miss all my dear friends in bago more than the harp.. haha..

opened my letterbox when i came home from dinner, and saw a letter from WorldVision.. looking at the stamp that came from philippines, i was kinda excited.. haha.. the child that me and my friends sponsored wrote a letter! wow...

although the letter is simple, but i'm still touched when i read it.. one day, i will go back to philippines again, and will arrange to pop by Bohol and visit this adopted child of mine..

Jen Melfe, Savior.. just hope that she is doing better now, with the little help that we could offer..

No comments: